Tuesday 26 February 2013

Lookalike



Latex Mask                                                    Berlusconi
Am I the only one to have noticed that former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi looks nothing at all like latex masks meant to look like him?

Considering he's the only person in the whole world who does actually look like a latex mask of himself, I'm surprised the latex mask barons haven't made a better fist of Berlusconi.


Actually, I think I've answered my own question here - these masks are normally a bit exaggerated to point out what a dick-head the person portrayed is. Except Berlusconi is such a colossal dick-head, the mask industry think that, if they exaggerated him, that would blow the windows out on the dick-head exaggeration Richter Scale. Hence they've actually toned him down a bit so the masks look just ordinarily risible.

No comments: